MANUALS AND GUIDELINES
- Guide for Cathodic Protection of Transmission Line Structures, CEATI Report TLAM 3256, CEATI International (2015).
- Inspection and Mitigation of Underground Corrosion at Anchor Shafts of Telecommunication Towers, NACE Corrosion 2017 Conference, Paper No. 8898 (2017). [ Download PDF ]
- Galvanic Cathodic Protection for Power Transmission Tower Grillage Foundations, NACE Material Performance, Vol. 55, No. 12 (2016). [ Download PDF ] [ Read Online ]
- Cathodic Protection, Defective Coatings, Corrosion Pitting, Stress Corrosion Cracking, Soil Corrosivity Mapping and Corrosion Assessment in Aging Pipelines, NACE Corrosion Risk Management Conference, Paper No. 8727 (2016). [ Download PDF ]
- Numerical Simulation of Cathodic Protection Systems for Transmission Towers with Grillage-Type Foundations, NACE Corrosion 2016 Conference, Paper No. 7813 (2016). [ Download PDF ]
- A Distributed Analytical Electro-thermal Model for Pouch-type Lithium-ion Batteries, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 161, A1953-A1963 (2014).
- A Computationally-effective Thermal Model for Spirally Wound Nickel-metal Hydride Batteries, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 161, A109-A117 (2014).
- Analytical Assessment of the Thermal Behavior of Nickel-metal Hydride Batteries During Fast Charging, Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 245, pp. 712−720 (2014).
- Electrical Constriction Resistance in Current Collectors of Large-scale Lithium-ion Batteries, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 160, A1731-A1740 (2013).
- Transient Three-dimensional Thermal Model for Batteries with Thin Electrodes, Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 243, pp. 280−289 (2013).
- Temperature Rise in Prismatic Polymer Lithium-ion Batteries: An Analytic Approach, SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars – Electronic and Electrical Systems, Vol. 5, pp. 164−176 (2012).
- Investigating Electrical Contact Resistance Losses in Lithium-ion Battery Assemblies for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles, Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 196, pp. 6525−6533 (2011).